Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Beginning of the Journey

It is the evening before our departure to the land of Israel.  Even though I have been to the land a number of times, I am expectant about what the Lord will show me and the sixteen other men that will travel together.  The plans that have come together over the last six months are only those of men, but they become the venue by which Jesus Christ will touch and change our lives.  Many prayers have been offered before the Lord for His guidance, revelation and protection for us and the families we leave behind.  Tomorrow is the first leg of a journey ordained by God for each of us and only time will reveal the wonder of that journey.  Please pray that He will be glorified and that we will be better equipped to minister the gospel of Jesus upon our return.  Isaiah writes, I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.  Isaiah 46:13  May we experience that glory as we walk God's land of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment